The Best Feature SetOver 100 enterprise grade features at a SMB price
Our powerful set of productivity-enhancing features is a game changer
Saving money on a business phone service is easy when you’re not being nickel and dimed to death. Cloud 9 service from Xpedeus delivers a Fortune 500 business phone service at a set monthly cost with no capital expense or “gotcha” add-on charges. And with over 100 features to work with, you can customize to fit your business’ exact needs. We have included a brief summary of the most popular ones in the table below for your review. If you don’t see the one you are looking for, call us at 844-XPEDEUS and we’ll discuss it.
Customize your business phone service settings and automated system so your callers have a pleasant and productive experience contacting you. Ensure you don’t miss calls and that your team has the most advanced features at their command.
Area Code Matching
- Ability to purchase multiple phone numbers
- We match the rate center and area code to the number you are calling
- Gives sales and marketing teams a local presence
How Area Code Matching Helps Your Business When matching your outbound calls area code to prospects, you establish familiarity and trust with the clientele of that location. With this feature those benefits extend beyond your physical location and allow you to reap the resulting rewards of using local area codes. This also has the added benefit of unifying your offices which may be in multiple locations.
Area Code Routing
The ICE platform provides access to a Conference Bridge for employees to connect with customers, no matter their location.
- Use Xpedeus numbers to port over your own conference number
- Create conference rooms for employees or departments
- Multiple conference calls can happen simultaneously
- Outside lines can call in to the conference
- Can be accessed as a virtual office extension
The Conference Bridge allows large groups of people to participate in phone calls alleviating all limitations of group communication. Unlike 3-Way Calling, a conference bridge provides a virtual meeting room where groups or individuals can dial in to join a large group call, while also providing the tools to manage calls of this size.
Complete Caller ID
Direct Phone Numbers
- Phones customize to personalized settings
- Login information only requires a phone number & password
- Work from any office phone without losing information
Hot Desking ensures that your team is never phased by changing locations and can continue business as usual, no matter what phone is being used. If your business has satellite offices or shift work, users can enter their login information to any phone, at any location. Call centers and organizations that cannot allocate their budget on individual handsets love this feature.
Missed Call Notification
One Number Access
Append a pre-recorded message so the calling party or the called party (or both) can receive information prior to the call being connected.
- Alert inbound and outbound callers the call may be recorded
- Comply with industry compliance regulations
- Customize recordings on a per extension level
Pre-Answer Messages enables your company to communicate important and often times, industry mandatory messages before any communication happens with an outside caller. With fully customizable options, you can enable this feature on a per extension level, for certain call groups or company-wide with options for the same or different recordings for each use case your company may have.
Toll Free Numbers
Choose a Toll-Free Number from us or port over a current number to strengthen national presence.
- Options for 800, 888, 877, 855, or a toll-free vanity number
- Inbound calls directed to any extension or department
Toll-Free Numbers foster a strong national presence and bolster client reach beyond just a local influence. Current and prospective customers in North America are able to contact your business via a number that exudes professionalism and credibility.
Our Cloud 9 service for your business revolutionizes your office phone system administration, call management, and user and caller experience with multiple business features—all at a fraction of the cost of outdated PBX hardware.
Auto Attendant (Virtual Assistant)
Direct inbound calls to ring a predetermined group of extensions, determined by you.
- Inbound calls directed to departments or other pre-determined groups
- Unanswered calls default to your choice of phone numbers
- Ability to add external numbers to Call Groups
Call Groups allow your sales and support team to successfully manage a high volume of calls. Inbound calls ring on all phones included in your Call Group and stop when the first phone is answered, making certain the call is directed to the most prepared team member. By including the numbers of multiple employees or sales teams in your Call Groups, your team can make and take more calls.
Identify your callers and control who reaches you with Call Blocking.
- Built and managed by our system, automatically
- Add/remove names on demand
Call Blocking lets you curate your inbound phone communication and manage your business calls. Answer desired calls with the information you need to provide friendly and professional interaction by establishing a rapport with recurring callers.
Record inbound/outbound calls for select extensions, departments, or the entire office.
- Recordings automatically stored in the Cloud 9 User Control Panel
- Download recordings or listen to them in the portal
- Set filtering options to navigate large volumes of recordings
Call Recording offers limitless utility for businesses. Recordings are used for training purposes, meeting company security or compliance requirements and improving customer service management. Sales and support teams can use Call Recording as a tool to reflect and expand on their sales tactics.
Dynamic Caller ID
Internet Fax with Cloud 9 allows you to send and receive paperless faxes through email and/or a web portal. No more busy signals, costly hardware, paper, toner, or waiting. Easily send and receive paperless faxes via email.
Music or Message on Hold
- Set your own music or messaging
- Use preloaded music samples or upload your own
- Set rules for alternate music & messaging
Replace wait-time silence or beeps with something your callers actually want to listen to. With Music or Message on Hold you can opt to include music or special marketing messages so your customers can get a feel for your brand identity while they are waiting in the queue.
Prepend Caller ID
Queue Call Back
Offer to call your customers back instead of them waiting on hold.
- Gives callers a chance to do other things
- Frees up bandwith on your end
- Friendly call backs are welcomed
- Add a personalized touch to your operations
Queue Call Back offers your callers on hold the option to escape the queue, leave their number then receive a call back when an agent has been freed up. This is a great option for those caller who can’t or won’t be on hold. Plus when your agent returns a call, people feel like they are not being ignored while being able to get more done in the mean time. This feature adds a professional touch to your company which customers love.
Real Time Monitoring
Skills Based Routing
Set specialized schedules for your phone system with Time Conditions.
- Set system events based on time conditions
- Specific rules for weekends, holidays, or other period
- Calls received after hours route to preset destination
Keep your business sounding professional no matter the time or day. Time Conditions allow you to set specific schedules for routing incoming calls. When you are out of the office, inbound calls are directed to the appropriate failover destination, which you preselect.
Today’s business messaging environment requires flexibility. With Cloud 9, you can create and modify voicemail inboxes and greetings for large and small businesses with ease. Access your voicemails with the latest tools for receiving messages in the format of your choice.
Business SMS Texting
- Manage Voicemail via Visual Voicemail or Smart Phone App
- Check Voicemail directly from a desk phone
- Forward Voicemail to other extensions
- Send Voicemail to Email
Each user with your Cloud 9 service has the option to set up a voicemail box. Administrators can set up mailboxes for teams or departments, such as “Sales” or “Support”, so voicemail messages always get to the right person. Users have the ability to customize Voicemail settings specific to their needs.
Voicemail to Email
Your cloud-based office phone system is ready to travel on your mobile devices of choice, including your laptops and cell phone. Work where you want and how you want with convenient smartphone features that put your business in the palm of your hand.
Call Me Button for Websites
Find Me, Follow Me
With our iPhone and Android Bria apps you can use your current mobile device as a business phone.
- Answer business calls from mobile devices
- Mask your cellular caller ID and send out your company’s instead
- Transfer calls in your office using Extension Dialing
- Pick up Parked Calls or desk to desk with Intercom Calling
Mobility is one of the major advantages of a cloud phone system, and our use of Mobile Apps Android/iOS plays a large role our capacity to deliver mobile business phone solutions. At Xpedeus, we have a partnerships with iPhone/iPad/Android applications providers that allow you to use mobile business phones or tablets, just as you would an office desk phone.
Generate historical call analysis and trending metrics to gain insights into call usage and help improve business performance. Get all the information you need to empower your communications.
Call History via UCP
Call Detail Reports
The ICE Control Panel lets you see detailed system activity, like who is talking and to whom, call duration, held calls, queued calls, etc. It lets you control your phone and perform transfers, launch call monitor and whisper, handle queue activity and more. It displays two lines per phone and held call status, so you can see exactly what is going on.
Benefits for Receptionists
- Developed with a receptionist in mind. All actions are available within two clicks of the mouse.
- See who is available or not.
- Transfer directly to destination extension, voicemail or external numbers.
- Ability to pickup ringing phones.
- Manage and visualize parked calls.
- Realtime search and filter of extensions (great for large companies with hundreds of extensions).
Benefits for Call Center Supervisors
- Not only you can see extension status, but also a quick glimpse of queues.
- See agents logged into a queue.
- See agent status (paused, logged off, invalid).
- See every call waiting on the queue with its timer.
- Manage agents: add, remove or pause queue members.
- Filter extension list to only queue members with one click.
- Monitor or whisper to your agents.
- Initiate call recording to disk.
Benefits for End Users
- Call notifications (callerid number and name, call from queue).
- Directory integration, live search or dial to any typed number.
- Call control: transfer out, hangup, pickup, etc.
- Conference Control: lock, invite, kick & mute, talk detection.
- Presence: set and visualize your presence status.
- IM Chat: Instant Messaging and Notes integrated, no need for extra software.
- Voicemail Explorer: lets you browse and hear your voicemail right from your browser.
- Enhanced reporting for users who utilize call queues
- New dashboard wizard that helps create customizable reports with drag & drop widgets
- Filter call queues on your schedule by day, week, and/or month
- Create dashboard views that can be completely customized, named, and persisted permanently
ICE Dashboard provides a flexible UI, report, and call scheduling customization. For customers who use call queues across a large number of agents, dashboard can be used to collect and organize the data needed to help your business operate more efficiently.
Cloud 9 service offers widespread business support by being easily administered across all your locations, incorporates all your users, includes diverse calling options and integrates your preferred accessories or devices smoothly.