HealthcareCloud 9 in your practice provides great advantage.
From the front desk to the billing department, Xpedeus has the reliability and features you need so you can focus
on what you’re good at – helping your patients.
High Tech Communications for Your Practice
You know emergencies happen any where at any time. The features and flexibility of a cloud based hosted system has your health care practice covered. From dynamic emergency call routing for triaging and handling your patient communications, even after hours, to instant notifications so you’re always in the know, in or out of the office. Here are just a few of the advantages Cloud 9 delivers:
- High grade security and encryption in order to comply with privacy guidelines
- Standard features that simplify the day-to-day operations of healthcare facilities
- Intelligent call centers make it easier to operate and manage heavy call volumes
- Call monitoring and recording are excellent training and administration tools
- Play music or promotional messages to callers that are on hold or in queue
- Mobility capabilities keep your team seamlessly connected in practice, on call or even during off hours
for HIPAA Compliance
You care about HIPAA compliance in your communications. We can help.
Encryption across all comunication channels
Recording and defined patient record retention
HIPAA inclusive Business Associate Agreement
Advanced Features Designed for your Medical Practice
A complete end-to-end phone system capable of managing, tracking, and recording all your calls.
How the Cloud 9 Solution Benefits your Medical Practice
Never worry about your office line ringing when your not around. Make your office phone route to your cell when you are on the go. No matter where you are.
From HIPAA to HITECH, our compliance tools, like call recording, detailed reports, and internet faxing help ensure your firm is always compliant.
A virtual assistant ensures your patients are routed to who they need on the first call. Custom branding allows you to distinguish your practice from all others.
Types of Healthcare Providers With Which We Work
- Private Healthcare Practices
- Urgent Care Providers
- Specialty Practices
- Surgical Centers
- Dentist Offices
- Psychology Providers
- Outpatient Clinics
- Rehabilitation/Physical Therapy
- Assisted Living Communities
- Life Care Centers
- Nursing Home Facility
- Emergency Medical Services
- Oral Surgeons/Specialists
- Community Health Center
- Home Health Care & Elderly Care
Xpedeus replaced our proprietary IP system that was expensive to maintain, consolidated our services, dramatically cut our costs, made it easy to administer our system, deployed a centralized call center, created the ability for us to work from anywhere and, most importantly, created one unified system at all of our locations.David Demik
A Measurable Impact on Your Patient Communications
We understand. Your practice needs to have a phone system that’s reliable, compliant, and provides features designed for you.
- PHONE SYSTEM UPTIME 99.999%
- INCREASE IN COMPLIANCE 95%
- DECREASE IN HOLD TIMES 40%
- INCREASE IN PATIENT SATISFACTION 75%
- OVERALL OFFICE EFFICIENCY 70%